And breathe…….it’s time to get back to normal. I wonder if you are full of joy at the prospect of going back to work? It always seems like there is such a small window between the end of the school holidays and talk of the bloke in the red and white suit coming down the chimney.
But, in reality there are four full months, that’s a third of the year that you can use to get the job you’ve always wanted.
Imagine getting up every day and springing out of bed, imagine looking forward to getting on with everything and taking pride in what you are doing every day.
But wait…maybe that is you already and if so, congratulations and I hope you take any and every opportunity to celebrate.
If that’s not you though, these are some of the signs that it is time to move on.
You’re tired all the time experiencing exhaustion and chronic stress
- You’re work isn’t satisfying you on any level, you aren’t using your skills and are just marking time
- No matter what you are earning, you aren’t happy…at all
- You feel you aren’t appreciated at all and your time and your talents feel like they are just wasted
- Consider exactly what’s wrong and why you want to make the change. This is a vital step if you want to avoid jumping from the frying pan straight into the fire
- Look at your existing skills and decide if you need to develop new ones
- Consider what is important to you. Be really honest with yourself. If you love the hustle and bustle of town or city life, working on a farm in the heart of the country is unlikely to suit
To find out how hypnotherapy and coaching can help you to make that change… contact Francine at Orrganise
Don’t agonise …Orrganise